The term ‘Dawsongroup’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is in the footer of all pages including this one. The term ‘you’ refers to the user of or visitor to our website.
- The material available on this website is designed to provide general information only. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, it does not constitute legal or other professional advice.
- Any information or materials you use from our website is entirely at your own risk and we cannot be held liable. You are responsible for independently verifying that any products, services or information provided by our website meet your specific needs.
- We cannot be held liable for any information provided by third parties.
- Any prices quoted on this website are correct at time of publication and may be changed by by Dawsongroup without prior notice. Services may be modified, supplemented or withdrawn without notice.
- No warranty or guarantee is provided for the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any purpose. Any information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and you must independently verify any relevant facts or information. We expressly exclude liability for any inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by UK law.
- If you allow our cookies to be used, they monitor general browsing preferences only.
- External links are provided to assist you with additional information. We do not endorse these links and have no control over or responsibility for their content.
- All trademarks or logos used on our website are either the property of or licensed to us and permitted by their owner.
- Content on this website may be owned by or licensed to us including the design, graphics, pictures, video, text and animations. Reproduction is strictly prohibited except by express permission.
- All website content is for your general information only and subject to change without notice.
- Any dispute arising out of the use of our website is subject to the laws of England and the Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from the content, use, or any matter related to, this website.